- Dual Stage Pivot System: The first pivot A rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position. The second pivot allows the riders foot to feel natural. However, it will absorb shock in the case of over-jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression.
- Grip Guard: On the inner side of the boot is the all new rubber "Grip Guard". It offers exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
- Front Plate/Shin Guard: This new Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace.
- Buckle system: The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap.
- Gaiter: Made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- Interior Lining: On the inside you will find the famous "Gaerne Memory Cell Foam" , known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.
- Toe-Box: This new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort.
- Toe cap: The toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide a new "tougher" look.
- Sole: Gaerne "Dual Composite" anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
- Insole: Inside the boot you will find an all new foot-bed which has been specially molded to correctly support the foot. In the rear portion of the foot-bed, a new shock absorbing material has been used. And in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent.
Gaerne SG 12 MX Boots black/white