The RPHA 1 was designed and developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. HJC’s top engineers went to work and created a race-bred helmet that is truly worthy of top race circuits around the world. The RPHA 1 is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)—the safety certification.
- The RPHA 1 Racing Helmet is homologated according to the FIM Racing standards, and the new ECE 22.06 regulations
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet
- Wind tunnel tested
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function. Removable Interior. Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- ACS - Advanced channeling ventilation system: HJC's helmets have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields.
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation
- RAPID FIRE™ Shield replacement system: A simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal, and installation for efficient operations
- Double-D ring
Incuded in the box:
- Transparent racing spoiler
- PinLock 120 lens Anti-fog
- Tear off film