- The HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) Material is formulated by a polymer injected into very precise blocks to provide better properties such as lightness and impact resistance.
- 2 external shell sizes
- “ECE” approved protection
- DOT approved protection
- Includes matte black 3D MT logo
- All MT HELMETS helmet pads are easily removable for cleaning with warm water and neutral soap. The pads are antiallergic and antibacterial.
- To have effective ventilation, it is imperative that the air actually enters the hull. MT HELMETS uses high-tech air permeable fabrics inside the high-end helmet.
- To have good ventilation one of the most important features is the extraction of air in the back of the helmets. The extractor facilitates the creation of an air flow through the hull so that heat can be evacuated from inside it.
- The materials used for the interiors of MT HELMETS helmets are made with flame retardant fibers to ensure optimum safety.
- We have a diversity of fabrics for the interiors of the helmets.
- This system has the advantage that it is very easy to use, with or without gloves. The result of this ease of use is that the driver does not have to look for a small lever in the helmet and therefore minimizes the time that the driver must release the handlebar to operate the air control, which increases safety.
- Metal micrometric closure system
- Internal shell of high impact absorption.
- Multiple density internal polystyrene
- The flexibility and resistance of polycarbonate guarantees optimum safety and the optical factor allows higher levels of light transmission. The anti-fog treatment ensures a clean and safe vision.
- Airtight screen that prevents the entry of air and ensures perfect driving.
- Easy screen disassembly system
- Metallic screen lock system
- Maximum vision system
- FogOff anti-fog sheet
- Weight: 1450+/-50 gr.
MT Revenge 2 Xavi Vierge matt pearl fluo red