The Avalon is Caberg's new full face with a sport-inspired design and many technical features.
The outer shell is produced in 2 sizes to offer the best fitting proportion between the shell volume and the motorcyclist’s head size ensuring great comfort during each ride. The AVALON is the ideal helmet for everyday use, but also for long distance and more challenging routes.
The AVALON is equipped with an anti-scratch clear visor predisposed for the insertion of the anti-fog lens, and an integrated sunshade visor DVT (Double Visor Tech) easily maneuverable with a lateral lever. Both visors can be easily removed without the use of tools.
The many adjustable air vents on top ensure the incoming of fresh air while the rear air extractors and the spoiler favour the air recycling by discharging hot and stale air. The lining, entirely removable and washable is made with hypoallergenic and breathable fabrics. The chin strap is equipped with a micrometric buckle for easy regulation. The AVALON is equipped also with removable nose shield and wind-stop. Thanks to the inner space set for the microphone and speakers, the AVALON, is ready to be equipped with Bluetooth communication system.
- Shell: LG chem High-impact ABS.
- Double shell size.
- Double visor (clear + smoke).
- Quick release visor system.
- Anti-Scratch visor ready for Fogcity Go.
- Micrometric buckle closure.
- Internal air-circulation.
- Removable and washable liner.
- Removable wind-stop and nose shield.
- Ready for Bluetooth intercom communication systems.