SPIDI Traveler 3, the waterproof riding trousers designed to face winter climates, with attention to functionality and comfort.
Its thermal detachable liner (100 gr/sqm) and the direct ventilation intakes positioned on the upper front legs make SPIDI Traveler 3 Pants a perfect choice for travelers in search of comfortable pants to be used all year round; the highly breathable z-liner H2Out® construction guarantees transpiration in warmer conditions. Thanks to high-strength Poliester 1000 and removable Warrior Protectors on hips and knees, the pants comply with Class AA as per EN 17092-3:2020.
3 external pockets, long rear boots-ready zippers and lumbar adjustment grant maximum functionality, while 3M® reflective areas increase night visibility.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-3:2020 Class AA
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 hips and knees
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Average weight 1,5 Kg
- Lumbar adjust micrometric stretch tightening system
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- High strength Poliester 1000
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material