DANE's latest GORE-TEX® pants is the top-of-the-line combination for real globetrotters who travel the world and challenge extreme climates.
- Suitable for the summer due to a removable and durably windproof, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Outer material with water- and dirt-repellent polymer impregnation.
- POWERTECTOR knee protectors adjustable in height and certified to EN 1621-2.
- Pockets with foam shock absorber for retrofitting of SAS-TEC hip protectors certified to EN 1621-2.
- Reinforced with leather on the inside at knee height.
- Slip-resistant Sure Grip patches on the seat.
- Reflective pipings made of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on the knees.
- Removable GORE-TEX® inner pants.
- Removable thermal lining.
- Thermal insulation made of DuPont™ ComforMax™ and CYNIX® 3F.
- Stretch inserts made of textile fabric in and around the crotch, above the knee and below the waist at the back.
- Adjustable leg width.
- Variably adjustable hem width using zip and Velcro that are independent of each other.
- Two outside pockets.
- Ventilation zips on the upper leg.
- Lng connecting zip.
- Outside: 85% polyamide
- Lining: 85% polyester
- Thermal lining: 100% polyester (DuPont™ ComforMax™)
- Membrane: 100% PTFE (GORE-TEX®)