Keep cool and protected during rides in higher temperatures with the REV’IT! Airwave 3 trousers. These stylish and affordable trousers are designed specifically for hot weather riding. Airflow to the body is provided by PWR|shell mesh panels at the front and back of the garment. They are equipped with the comfortable and lightweight CE-level 1 SEESMART™ armor at the knees and hips to keep riders safe and protected in case of a mishap. The Airwave 3 trousers are designed to be worn on top of jeans or shorts if needed.
- Adjustable knee protection
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at ankle
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at waist
- YKK slide lock front closure
- YKK multi adapter front closure
- Two slit pockets on front
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Knee Protectors
- SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- Artificial Leather
- High density polyester 600D
- PWR|Shell mesh
- PWR|Shell stretch
- Stretch ripstop
- Sure grip
- Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Laminated reflection at calves
- Laminated reflection on upper legs
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard, published in 2019 and has achieved A rating.