The Offtrack trousers offer the complete package for riders that are not afraid of venturing off the beaten path. They’re characterized by the same lightweight balance between protection, ventilation and storage space just like Offtrack jacket. By opening the VCS ventilation zippers on the water resistant pockets, you can keep your legs cool and well ventilated. The detachable thermal liner and waterproof hydratex®|Mesh G-liner will keep your legs warm and dry when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Furthermore, these 3-layer trousers are constructed with an abrasion-resistant outer shell with SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee and SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protectors.
- Detachable thermal liner
- Air outlet on upper back
- Ventilation zippers on upper legs
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- Polyester 600D
- This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Wax-coated polyester 600D
- Long-lasting 600-denier fabric is a mainstay of REV’IT! apparel. This high-tech polyester features a specific rib weave for rugged durability and a refined finish for optimal performance. The 600D rating delivers excellent tear-resistant properties while the wax coating ensures capable water proofing.
- Polyester dull 450D
- Sure grip
- Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Laminated reflection at calves. Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflection on upper legs. Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard, published in 2019 and has achieved AA rating. For more details about certification