All-round textile adventure touring trousers with removable thermal and waterproof liners.
The Outback 3 trousers are a versatile pair of pants to meet motorcyclists’ everyday riding needs. They offer protection, ventilation and significant storage space. An abrasion-resistant outer shell combined with SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee protection and SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protectors are your armor on the road. During inclement weather, the detachable hydratex®|Mesh G-liner and a detachable thermal liner will keep you dry, warm and comfortable. On warmer days, take one or both of them out to keep your body at an ideal temperature. When opened, the VCS zippers at the upper legs allow air in to cool you down. The YKK slide lock front closure adds comfort to the waist area, and thanks to the grip panel at the back, sliding across your seat is a thing of the past. The Outback 3 trousers are designed to complement our Outback 3 jacket, and the two can easily pair together using the connection zipper.
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at ankle
- Slit pocket at hip
- Two stash pockets on upper legs
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat: The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at crotch
- Stretch at waist
- YKK multi adapter front closure
- Detachable hydratex®|mesh G-liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- Ventilation zippers on upper legs
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- Polyester 600D : This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Polyester ripstop
- Softshell 3L
- Sure grip: Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Laminated reflection at calves
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard, published in 2018 and has achieved A rating.