All-season GORE-TEX trousers with removable thermal and Paclite® waterproof liner.
The Neptune 2 GTX trousers are all about versatility. This is your go-to gear in any weather condition. Warm, hot, cold, wet. You name it. These motorcycle pants have been designed to give you the best of everything no matter where you are in the world.
Making these pants as special as they are is the use of an extremely abrasion-resistant and highly breathable Teflon®-coated outer shell. The GORE-TEX® with Paclite® material is ideal for wet weather and protection from the cold. You also have an included detachable thermal layer, to keep your legs warm. Take them out when you don’t need them and your legs will remain cool during warmer days.
The trousers also include the invisible and very comfortable SEESMART™CE-level 1 hip protectors along with the award-winning SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 armor at the knees.
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at ankle
- Adjustment tab at lower leg
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Slit pockets on hip
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat: The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Long connection zipper
- Short connection zipper
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Stretch at back, knees and waist
- YKK slide lock front closure
- YKK multi adapter front closure
- Detachable GORE-TEX product with Paclite® Technology
- Detachable thermal liner
- Ventilation zippers on upper legs
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Knee Protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- High density polyester 600D with Teflon® coating
- Polyester ripstop with Teflon® coating
- Sure grip: Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Laminated reflection at calves
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the prEN 17092 Standard, published in 2018 and has achieved A rating.