The Shade H2O Ladies is designed after one of our most successful summer motorcycle jackets (the Eclipse Ladies) and is for women who are looking for an entry-level, waterproof, back-to-basics riding motorcycle jacket. The Shade H2O Ladies is not too tight and not too loose, and has a female-specific fit. It is very easy to combine with your favorite pants and motorcycle footwear. It also protects you when wearing it riding around town but is also fashionable when you get off your bike and enter the city streets.
To keep you safe, it’s up to spec in terms of protection, both in impact tests, as well as abrasion resistance. SEESMART CE-level 1 body armor can be found at the shoulders and elbows, and it’s possible to upgrade the safety component with the available CE-level 2 SEESOFT back protector insert. Furthermore, the Shade H2O has the incorporated hydratex|Mesh G-liner waterproofing construction to keep the rain out.
The Shade H2O Ladies motorcycle jacket is offered in multiple colors, so there will always be one that fits your preference and existing motorcycle wardrobe.
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- Waterproof hydratex®|Mesh G-liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector (RV-type)
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Elbow and Shoulder Protectors
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Two inner pockets
- High density polyester 600D
- Laminated reflection on back and front
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 Standard, published in 2020 and has achieved A rating.
The Shade H2O Ladies is designed for women who are looking for an entry-level, waterproof motorcycle jacket. Equipped with SEESMART CE-level 1 shoulders and elbows protectors, and it’s possible to upgrade the safety component with the available CE-level 2 SEESOFT back protector insert. Furthermore, the Shade H2O has the incorporated hydratex|Mesh G-liner waterproofing construction to keep the rain out.