SPIDI Traveler 3 H2OUT Jacket was developed to deliver comfort and durability during motorcycle travels in any weather condition. To ensure that the jacket is as versatile as possible it has a removable 150gr/sqm thermal liner and an H2OUT® membrane that makes it waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
The primary chassis of the jacket is a high strength fabric with generous zippered vents in the front and in the back featuring SPIDI exclusive direct airflow system, an effective way to improve body transpiration and rider's comfort in warmest days.
Traveler 3 has adjustable waist, arms and forearms to ensure a perfectly tailored fit. For safety there is a zip to attach the jacket to pants, Warrior Light removable protectors CE-certified En 1621-1:2012 in the shoulders and elbows, with a pocket to take a Level 1 or Level 2 back protector (not included). The combination of polyester 600 and 1200 and an engineered construction of safety sensitive areas resulted in an advanced jacket with CE certification to the demanding prEN 17092-2:2017 Class AA standard. T
Inner waterproof pockets located in the shell and in the liner were included for valuables and devices while 3M® reflective zones were integrated to enhance nighttime visibility.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class AA certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53, Lev.1 Z54, Lev. 2 Z147, Lev.2 Z172
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
- Vented H2Out lining
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable thermo lining 150 gr.
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- High strength Polyester 1000
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material