The Afterburn H2O is the perfect example of a garment that mixes up the Sport and Urban vibe to become the perfect everyday riding jacket.
The hydratex®|mesh G-liner ensures a dry arrival at your destination, while a detachable thermal liner and ventilation zippers allow for climate control depending on the temperature. Our ultra-thin, yet motorcycle-ready CE-rated SEESMART™ armor comes standard at the shoulders and elbows, and the safety quotient can be upgraded by installing our CE-level 2 SEESOFT™ back protector insert.
- Adjustment drawcord at hood
- Adjustment drawcord at waist
- Adjustment tab at cuffs and upper arms
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector - Type RV
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Elbow Protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Shoulder Protectors
- Detachable hood
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- Waterproof membrane Hydratex®|Mesh G-liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- Air outlet on upper back
- Zippers on lower arms
- Inner pocket
- Inner pocket within thermal liner
- Two slit pockets on front
- High density 3L Soft shell
- Laminated reflection on hood
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflective logo on chest
- This garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard, published in 2019 and has achieved A rating.