SPIDI Gamma is the ideal motorcycle jacket for downtown mobility and medium-range touring, even on the most intense rainy days. The 2-layer laminated outer fabric with high performing H2Out® waterproof and breathable membrane (20K / 20K) has the advantage of being very comfortable, allowing this jacket to be worn over casual clothes. The detachable inner thermal liner makes the jacket perfect for both winter and spring use. The Gamma jacket allows the rider to move around the city in maximum safety (it is certified as a class A motorcycle jacket) thanks to the standard Warrior Light protectors on shoulders and elbows and optional on the back.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Declaration of conformity CE CODE: D221
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Water-repellent barrier at wrists and lining bottom
- Fixed lining
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Napoleon" pocket "
- Average weight 1,5 Kg
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material