SPIDI Beta is the ideal motorcycle coat for urban mobility, even in the most intense rainy days. The 2-layer laminated outer fabric with high performing H2Out® waterproof and breathable membrane (20K / 20K) has the advantage of being very comfortable, allowing this jacket to be worn over casual clothes. The detachable inner vest makes the jacket perfect for both winter and spring use. The Beta jacket allows the rider to move around the city in maximum safety (it is certified as a class A motorcycle jacket) thanks to the standard Warrior Light protectors on shoulders and elbows and optional on the back.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Fixed lining
- Knitted cuff
- Fixed thermo lining with wadding 80 gr.
- Quilted vest with wadding 150 gr, with softcell inserts,zipped pockets and hidden hooks
- Water-repellent barrier at wrists and lining bottom
- Two jackets in one
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
- Napoleon" pocket "
- Zip to reduce volumes
- High tenacity polyamide fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material