SPIDI Hoodie Armor H2Out, the breakout-design jacket ready to ride with you every day, on every weather condition, on and off the bike. The CE prEN 17092-4:2017 Class A certified jacket has a removable hood, CE Level 1 Warrior Lite armor in the shoulders and elbows and optional Warrior back protector (CE Level 1 En 1621-2:2012). Safety equipment includes reflective details for added night-time visibility. The Hoodie Armor H2Out has an abrasion resistant 3-layer fabric chassis with a microfiber liner laminated into Windout membrane, combining lightness and weather protection. The hood has drawstring closures, the cuffs are knitted fabric for all-day comfort while 2 zippered waterproof pockets guarantee maximum versatility.
- Declaration of conformity CE CODE: 77CA267D
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable lining with wadding 60 gr.
- Knitted cuff
- Detachable hood
- Average weight 1,0 Kg
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- 3 layers breathable, waterproof and windproof laminated fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Polar microfleece
- Elasticized fabric
- Softcell: elastic multilayer fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material