3-season parka Jacket for the metropolitan commuter
See it on the streets and you’d never guess that the West End is a road-ready motorcycle jacket. That’s exactly what Rev'It had in mind when envisioned this jacket. Creating technical, high-performance products that enable you to blend into urban life instantly and seamlessly the moment you get off your motorcycle or scooter.
The West End is made of a heavy-duty hydratex®|lite, laminated outer-shell that is 100% waterproof by itself. Being a laminated fabric, there is hardly any water pick-up, so the West End jacket stays dry and lightweight even during heavy downpour.
With the detachable, beautifully finished, silky-smooth, full-sleeve thermal liner inside, you wrap yourself in pure luxury and comfort on those colder spring, autumn and winter morning rides. Without the liner, the West End jacket is suitable to be worn from spring to early autumn.
- Adjustment drawcord at waist
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Detachable hood
- V-flap at cuff
- Waterproof Hydratex®|Lite membrane
- Detachable thermal liner
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector - Type RV
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 elbow and shoulder Protectors
- Laminated reflection on hood
- Pocket at chest
- Two inner napoleon pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Two pockets on front
- PWR|Shell 750D 2L
- This garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard, published in 2019 and has achieved AA rating.