Multi-season textile jacket for everyday riding and touring.
This Voltiac 2 jacket ticks all boxes in terms of an affordable, all-weather touring jacket. It has been upgraded with softshell material in the shoulder area and features reflective striping for added safety. The hydratex®|Mesh G-liner makes the jacket waterproof and breathable, while the detachable thermal liner keeps riders warm on colder days. When temperatures rise, this thermal liner can be easily taken out, and the vents can be opened up to let the air flow through the jacket. In terms of armor, SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors can be found at the shoulders and elbows and an abrasion-resistant outer shell will offer maximum protection during your ride. The jacket can be upgraded with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert for additional peace of mind.
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- Flexisnap at collar
- Hydratex®|Mesh G-liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors shoulders and elbows
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Air vents on upper back
- Vent with zippers on upper front
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
- Short connection zipper
- Two stash pockets at front
- Polyester 600D
- Softshell 3L
- Laminated reflection on back
- Laminated reflection at chest
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Laminated reflective logos
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the prEN 17092 Standard, published in 2018 and has achieved A rating.