SPIDI Tek Net Lady is a middle-length touring jacket ideal to ride in warmest weather conditions. Significant ventilation is indeed offered by the mesh panels on the chest, arms and back, allowing air to flow directly to cool the rider without compromising on safety. The main chassis is a high-tenacity polyester offering good abrasion and cut resistance: the Tek Net Lady jacket has CE certification to the EN 17092-4:2020 Class A standard, and it comes with Level 1 Warrior Lite removable protectors in the shoulders and Level 1 Forcetech removable elbow protectors, that are CE certified to the EN 1621-1:2012 standard. There’s a pocket for optional Warrior Serie back protector (sold separately). 3M® Scotchlite® reflectors are located on front, on back and on arms for excellent nighttime visibility. Great riding comfort is guaranteed by anti-flapping ergonomic system on arms and a jacket-to-pants Clip Stop connection system located on the bottom of the jacket. 3 external plus 1 internal pockets gives wide storage space to keep all your essentials. Thanks to Step-In Wear technology, riders can create multiple configurations adding Thermal and Waterproof layers (sold separately) inside the jacket.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 shoulders
- Fixed mesh lining
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Arrangement for optional H2Out lining X47 man
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 1,0 Kg
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Designed to fit the ladies morphology at best
- Draw-ties for reducing the volume of sleeves and chest
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
SPIDI Tek Net Lady is a middle-length touring jacket ideal to ride in warmest weather conditions. Significant ventilation is indeed offered by the mesh panels on the chest, arms and back, allowing air to flow directly to cool the rider without compromising on safety.