The REV'IT! Eclipse embodies the back to basics principle when all you’re looking for is a jacket that helps you stay cool and protected as the temperatures rise. The impact zones of the Eclipse are made of abrasion-resistant polyester, while the front, back, and inner sleeves are mesh to allow full airflow to your body. CE-rated shoulder and elbow protectors come standard, though it can easily be upgraded by installing our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector. Various straps and tabs allow you to adjust the fit to your personal preference, while the double jeans loop allows you to connect the Eclipse to your jeans to keep the jacket in place while riding.
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- Jeans loop :The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Wind catcher behind front zipper
- KNOX® Flexiform Shoulder Protectors
- KNOX® Flexiform Elbow Protectors
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Inner pocket
- Two slit pockets on front
- Laminated reflective logo on back
- This garment is certified according to the prEN 17092 Standard, published in 2018 and has achieved A rating.