The Spidi Solar Tex is a modern 3-4 season motorcycle jacket, entirely prEN 17092-4:2017 Class A, that includes a removable thermal liner and the option to fit a waterproof H2Out liner (sold separately). The primary chassis of the Solar Tex is a highly abrasion resistant, high tenacity polyester with reflective zones for safer night riding.
The front of each shoulder has a zippered vent for adjustable airflow, and there are adjustable waist tabs on either side to allow a neatly tailored fit. It includes removable and EN 1621-1 level 1 certified protectors on the shoulders and elbows, and there’s an option to fit either level 1 or level 2 back protectors (sold separately).
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- 50% waterproof garment
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Arrangement for optional H2Out lining X47 man
- Fixed mesh lining
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Average weight 1,5 Kg
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding