Created for the most demanding adventure riders, SPIDI Base-1 Armor features SPIDI proprietary STEP-INARMOR technology.
Base-1 Armor is the protective jacket that you can wear under any other Soft Shell or Hard Shell including the same technology.
It’s made with high tenacity polyester mesh combined with elasticized fabric areas, providing great ventilation and transpiration in every condition. The Base-1 Armor has CE certification to the Pr En 17092-3:2017 Class C/U standard, and it comes with Level 1 protectors in the shoulders and elbows, that are CE certified to the EN 1621-1:2012 standard. For those who want the absolute maximum possible protection, the jacket has attachments for both back and chest protectors which are available separately.
This layer can be connected via zipper and loops to the others in multiple combinations; it can be also used under any separate hard or soft shell.
- Declaration of conformity CE CODE: 77CA295T
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-6:2020 Class C/U certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 shoulders
- Average weight 0,5 Kg
- Step-In Armor compatible
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Punched mesh fabric
- Elasticized fabric