The Breezy Net H2Out is a motorcycle jacket designed for warmer weather, it has large perforated panels on the front and back for optimal airflow, with a highly abrasion resistant chassis that is Pr En 17092-4:2017 Class A certified.
It includes removable Warrior protectors (certified En1621-1 level 1) on the shoulders and elbows, as well as a pocket for holding an optional level 2 Warrior back protector (sold separately).
The Breezy Net H2Out has a clip to attach pants for added safety as well as reflective zones for night riding.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable 2°layer H2Out lining
- Arrangement for optional H2Out lining X47 man
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Draw-ties for reducing the volume of sleeves and chest
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric