Rev'It DIRT Series, waterproof, lightweight, comfortable, active fit off-road jacket.
The Element jacket is the go-to, full-zippered jacket for the off-road rider that needs a CE-certified, lightweight, comfortable, active-fitting, and waterproof garment for all adventures on the trails. The hard shell construction is made from a flexible & waterproof stretch ripstop fabric, along with Cordura® ripstop at the shoulders & arms for increased abrasion resistance. The open-structured SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors at the shoulders & elbows provide the rider’s necessary armor yet can be easily removed if the rider wants to *upgrade their protection by using our body-hugging Proteus protector jacket (with CE-level 1 & 2 protectors). Ventilation zippers at the lower & upper arms keep riders cool while a detachable hood/storm collar keeps the rider dry off the bike and can be stored in the back pocket when taken off/not in use.
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Slit pocket at back
- The sleeve features a small pocket to hold a card or paper. The pocket is easy accessible.
- Two inner pockets
- Waterproof slit pocket at waist
- Adjustment drawcord at hood
- Comfort collar: The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
- Detachable hood
- Hydratex®|3L: A 3-layer construction; the hydratex®|3L membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable.
- Ventilation zippers on lower arms
- Ventilation zippers on upper arms
- Ventilation zipper at upper back
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Elbow Protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Shoulder Protectors
- 3L CORDURA® 750D ripstop
- PWR|Shell ripstop stretch
- Laminated reflection on back
- Laminated reflection at collar
- Laminated reflection on hood
- Laminated reflective logo on back
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 Standard, published in 2020 and has achieved A rating.