3-season jacket with removable waterproof liner.
The Torque Ladies jacket offers multiple-season versatility in a striking package. Thanks to a detachable hydratex® liner, the Torque Ladies is the go-to jacket for those who want to be prepared whenever the weather doesn’t play along, and for those who want to enjoy summer vibes to the fullest when it does. Remove the liner and the partially ventilated jacket becomes a summer product, allowing air to reach the upper body in order to cool you down. Equipped with CE-rated SEESMART™ protectors at the shoulders and elbows, the Torque Ladies jacket can be easily upgraded by installing our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert.
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- Detachable hydratex®|G-liner
- Wind catcher behind front zipper
- Behind the front a panel has been installed to block the wind.
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Elbow Protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Shoulder Protectors
- Inner pocket
- Two stash pockets at waist
- Jeans loop: The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Soft edge at collar for extra comfort
- Polyester 600D: This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Laminated reflection on back
- Laminated reflection at chest
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the prEN 17092 Standard, published in 2018 and has achieved A rating.