SPIDI Mack is the 4-season motorcycle leather jacket we designed to ride touring, naked and cruiser motorcycles in full comfort.
Buffalo leather used in this jacket has a thickness of 1.0 / 1.1 mms: this gives the garment a comfort fit while maintaining great durability and resistance. Mack has achieved EN 17092-2: 2020 Class AA certification and includes removable Warrior Lite protectors - certified to EN1621-1: 2012 - on shoulders and elbows. The back pocket can house the back Warrior-serie protectors (level 1 or 2).
YKK® metal zips guarantee great reliability and strength. The removable 100 gr/sqm inner liner allows you to use Mack even in the coldest seasons. The clip-stop makes the jacket attachable to any trousers with belt loops.
- Declaration of conformity CE CODE: 77CA214P
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-3:2020 Class AA
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- 50% waterproof garment
- Fixed lining
- Removable lining with wadding 80 gr.
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Average weight 1,5 Kg
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Buffalo hide, 1.0/1.1 mm thick, extra comfort leather