SPIDI 4 Season Evo: a worldwide best seller enhanced and redefined.
The main chassis integrates high-tenacity Extra Tenax 3-layers nylon 6.6 - offering excellent abrasion and puncture resistance - and a PU coated polyester, in comfort-sensitive areas. 6 generous mesh panels grant excellent air circulation; positioned on chest, forearm and back, they have been strategically located to cool rider in the most efficient way during warmest days.
The 4 Season Evo jacket has CE certification to the Pr En 17092-4:2020 Class A standard, and it comes with ForceTech removable protectors in the shoulders and Warrior Lite elbows, that are CE Level 2 certified to the EN 1621-1:2012 standard.
Standard Step-In Wear equipment includes 2 inner separate jackets: a rain jacket, made with 5k/5k H2Out® breathable and waterproof fabric, and a 100gr/sqm thermal liner. It is possible to use each of the 3 parts of 4 Season Evo as a stand-alone, or combined with 1 or 2 other components.
There are 3M® Scotchlite® reflectors for excellent nighttime visibility and there’s a jacket-to-pant zipper connection for additional safety. In order to ensure that the jacket can be tailored to fit perfectly, it has the SPIDI integrated adjustment Ergofit System, with an adjustable E.S.T. fastener on the collar. For those unexpected rain showers, there are 2 waterproof outside pockets.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulders protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Removable Warrior Lite elbow protectors CE EN1621-1 Lev.2 certified
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Removable 2°layer H2Out lining
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Resealable vented panels
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- High tenacity polyamide tenax fabric, extreme abrasion resistance
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material