This jacket will take you anywhere in style and total comfort. Meet the Sand 4 H2O jacket. The tough yet lightweight, abrasion-resistant outer shell is engineered to last a multitude of around-the-world trips and is designed to provide excellent freedom of movement for the most demanding and technical riding situations.
For maximum impact protection, the Sand 4 H2O includes the award-winning, industry-leading SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows. It also comes prepared for the optional and equally impressive SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 insert back protector. You’re ready to tackle any challenge with this jacket. When we say the Sand 4 H2O jacket is versatile, we mean that it is prepared for any climate you might encounter, and that it allows you to configurate it in the best possible way to ensure maximum comfort. Every layer is removable and separately wearable, from the waterproof hydratex® membrane to the insulated winter lining. Changing seasons or weather conditions won’t deter you from getting on your bike, you’re ready for it all. Multiple adjustment straps and tabs on the arms, and variable height adjustment straps at the waist will ensure the perfect fit to your body with or without the liners installed.
If you are looking for airflow, this jacket has plenty of options that allow you to regulate the amount of wind that blows towards your body. It features 3 ventilation panels on the front, 4 ventilation zippers on the arms, and 2 exhaust vents zipper on the back. The 2 front pockets, big rear pocket, and 2 inner pockets provide ample storage space so you can bring all your essentials along for the ride and keep them close. The back pocket is even large enough to store the liners when not in use. All the outside pockets can be closed with zippers to make sure you won’t lose your valuable possessions during the ride. Durable, versatile, and practical.
The Sand 4 H2O jacket has it all and is ready for your next ride around the world.
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at lower arm
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- Flexisnap at collar: The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider
- Soft edge at collar for extra comfort
- Variable height adjustment straps at waist
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Elbow Protectors
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Shoulder Protectors
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 Divided Insert Chest Protector
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Prepared for REV’IT! Segur neck brace
- Prepared for vest connector NEON
- Detachable hydratex®|Lite liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- Long connection zipper
- Short connection zipper
- Short connection zipper in detachable waterproof liner
- Two-way Collar Snap Closure System
- Ventilation panels on chest
- XL zippers on sleeves
- Vent with zipper at center front
- Vent with zipper at upper back
- Inner pocket within thermal liner
- Two inner pockets
- Two waterproof stash pockets at waist
- Waterproof inner pocket within waterproof liner
- The internal pocket within the waterproof liner is waterproof.
- Waterproof stash pocket on back
- 3D air mesh
- Polyester ripstop
- Laminated reflection on back
- Laminated reflection at chest
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 Standard, published in 2020 and has achieved AA rating.