Lightweight and versatile adventure jacket for all climate conditions.
The Offtrack jacket is a lightweight, well-ventilated garment with plenty of storage space. It's the ideal companion for challenging adventure trips on and off-road. When the temperature rises, the VCS ventilation panels on the front can be opened to optimize airflow to the upper body. If the temperature drops, the detachable thermal liner can be zipped back in for added warmth. When the weather turns for the worse, the detachable and waterproof hydratex®|G-liner will keep you dry. The water resistant pockets will also protect your belongings from the elements. Additionally, the Offtrack comes equipped with the highest SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows. It’s further upgradable with a SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector and/or CE-level 1 chest protector inserts.
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- Ventilation panels
- Detachable thermal liner
- Detachable hydratex®|G-liner
- Water resistant pockets
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows.
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector and CE-level 1 chest protector
- 3D air mesh: This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Polyester 600D
- Polyester dull 450D
- PWR|Shell mesh: This PWR|Shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety.
- This garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard, published in 2019 and has achieved AA rating.