A fashionable city jacket with all the functional and protective features you normally find only in high-end touring jackets. Designed for long-distance, metropolitan commuters that ride 365 days a year on two wheels, in any type of weather.
The laminated GORE-TEX® outer shell is extremely breathable and, as you would expect, 100% waterproof. Being a laminated outer shell, the water pick-up is virtually non-existent, so the jacket stays dry and lightweight all the time. This plays a huge role in preventing hypothermia during winter or colder rides. When used without the included thermal liner, there’s an unsurpassed breathability making this jacket comfortable to wear in warmer conditions. Thus, you have here an almost four-season jacket, with the exception of extreme heat.
Unparalleled, on-demand airflow is provided by the patented VCS|aquadefence ventilation system, conveniently positioned at the chest, yet nicely integrated into the design. Hot and humid air that could potentially get trapped inside the jacket can easily escape through the air outlet vents around back. In terms of protection, the Trench GTX jacket has got it all. SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 armor is found at the elbows and shoulders, and it’s also prepared for the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector.
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at lower arm
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Adjustment tab at waist
- Flexisnap at collar: The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider.
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Elbow Protectors
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Shoulder Protectors
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 Divided Insert Chest Protector
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Prepared for vest connector NEON
- Short connection zipper
- 2L GORE-TEX fabric
- Detachable thermal liner
- Air outlet on upper back
- Aquadefence panels on upper front: When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- VCS|Panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener
- Long connection zipper
- Two inner pockets
- Two stash pockets at waist
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric
This fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort.
- Laminated reflection on back
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the prEN 17092 Standard, published in 2018 and has achieved AA rating.