The Outback 3 Ladies jacket showcases the famous REV’IT! female fit and all the features needed for a daily commute, as well as multi-day touring. A detachable waterproof hydratex®|Mesh G-liner and detachable thermal liner will keep you dry and warm in wet and cold conditions. Take both liners out and open the various ventilation options to keep air circulating and your body nice and cool. There are several adjustability possibilities to make sure riders are getting the perfect fit every time. All of these characteristics add up to competent and practical jacket. The Outback 3 Ladies comes equipped with standard SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows. That said, the jacket can also be upgraded with a SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert. Additional options are our Challenger Cooling Vest and Neon Connector Vest, promoting cooling or visibility.
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Adjustment tab at arms
- Adjustment tab at waist
- Flexisnap collar: The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider.
- Adjustable elbow protection
- Adjustable 3D mesh protector pockets
- Two stash pockets at front
- Two inner pockets
- Membrane storage pocket
- Inner napoleon pocket
- Collar hook
- Cuff zipper: The zipper at the cuff has several purposes. It allows for easier entry into the sleeve, provides extra ventilation on warm days, and allows you to easily wear the glove cuff under your outer shell and over your base layer.
- Double short connection zipper
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
- Prepared for vest connector NEON
- Detachable hydratex®|mesh G-liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- Ventilation panels on chest: The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- Zippers on lower arms
- Zipper at upper back
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Polyester 600D
- Polyester ripstop
- Softshell 3L
- Laminated reflection at chest
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Laminated reflective logo on back
- Laminated reflective logo on chest
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard, published in 2018 and has achieved AA rating.