All-season GORE-TEX jacket with removable thermal and Paclite® waterproof liner.
The Neptune 2 GTX jacket is purpose-built for all-season, daily commuters and long-distance travellers looking for versatility and 4-season usage. Both the jacket, as well as the trousers, are constructed of separate layers. Underneath the extremely abrasion-resistant and highly breathable Teflon®-coated outer shell of the jacket, you will find a separately wearable and 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® jacket with Paclite® Technology. The third and final layer of defence is the one against the cold, a thermal liner, which will protect your core even in the coldest of weather conditions.
With the waterproof and insulation layer removed, the Neptune GTX Jacket is a highly ventilated jacket. Furthermore, the abrasion-resistant outer shell incorporates the award-winning SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 armor at the elbows and shoulders.
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at lower arm
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Adjustment tab at lower arm
- Flexisnap at collar: Flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider.
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 Divided Insert Chest Protector
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Elbow Protectors
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Shoulder Protectors
- Detachable GORE-TEX product with Paclite® Technology
- Detachable thermal liner
- Collar hook
- Double short connection zipper
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
- Prepared for vest connector NEON
- Ventilation panels on chest
- Zippers on lower arms
- Zipper at upper back
- Membrane storage pocket
- Inner napoleon pocket
- Stash pocket at waist
- Two inner pockets
- Waterproof stash pocket at waist
- High density polyester 600D with Teflon® coating
- Polyester ripstop with Teflon® coating
- Laminated reflection on back
- Laminated reflection at chest
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- This garment is certified according to the prEN 17092 Standard, published in 2018 and has achieved AA rating.