- Elbow and Shoulder protection EN 1621-1 Level 2
- Specially designed for adaptable use in all climates.
- Equipped with a windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Detachable GORE-TEX inner liner
- Reflective 3MTM ScotchliteTM materials.
- Removable thermal jacket.
- Improved breathablility due to this material’s open structure(3D_Mesh Zones).
- Storm Cuffs® waterproof seal between jacket and glove.
- Rainblocker® waterproof ventilation zip.
- Optional ventilation made possible by zippable zones.
- Safety Belt® prevents jacket from riding up.
- Connection zipper that enables jackets and pants to be connected by a zip.
Durably waterproof and windproof products, combined with optimised breathability that maximize protection and comfort for the wearer. There are three basic GORE-TEX laminate constructions. For this a GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to a lightweight fabric. This Z-liner is then freely freely suspended between the outer fabric and the lining.
- Outer: 96% polyamide, 4% leather.
- Net lining: 100% polyester.
- Thermal lining: 100% polyester (DuPont™ ComforMax™).
- Membrane: 100% ePTFE (GORE-TEX).