One of the special features of the Dane Gore-Tex Ikast tour motorjacket in combination of Gore-Tex Z-liner with a laminated part on the chest. Perfect for extreme and long-term use, it will keep your body dry by reducing the accumulation of sweat. This way, your body stays cool during physical strain and it will keep your warm when your body is cooling down. 100% waterproof guarantee and breathable for extra comfort. Create a cool and comfortable feeling during the summer, by opening the special Rainblocker® zippers and removing the thermal lining.
One of the great advantageous of Rainblocker® zippers is that air gets directly into the jacket, trough the membrane and you can easily adjust the intensity of the airstream. Other smart details on the Ikast jacket included certified protection on elbows and shoulders, reflection on the front and back and several size adjustment for the perfect fit.
- Gore-tex membrane.
- Z-Liner construction.
- Outside material water and dirt repellent.
- DuPont™ ComforMax™ and CYNIX® 3F thermal isolation
- 2 outside pockets and extra side entry
- Pocket on the back
- Waterproof document pocket
- Fixed labyrinth closure system at the front
- Pocket with Foam-Shock-Absorber on the back, suitable for EN 1621-1, level 2 certified SAS-TEC back protector.
- Elbow and Shoulder protection certified to EN 1621-1, Level 2.
- All-Weather. Specially designed for adaptable use in all climates.
- Equipped with a windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane or coating.
- Reflective 3MTM ScotchliteTM materials have been incorporated in this product.
- This jacket includes a removable thermal inner jacket.
- 3D_Mesh Zones. Improved breathablility due to this material’s open structure.
- Storm Cuffs®. Waterproof seal between jacket and glove.
- Rainblocker®. Waterproof ventilation zip.
- Optional ventilation made possible by zippable zones.
- Safety Belt® Prevents jacket from riding up.
- Connection zipper. Enables jackets and pants to be connected by a zip.
Durably waterproof and windproof products, combined with optimised breathability that maximize protection and comfort for the wearer. There are three basic GORE-TEX laminate constructions. For this a GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to a lightweight fabric. This Z-liner is then freely freely suspended between the outer fabric and the lining.
- Outer: 91% polyamide, 9% polyester.
- Net lining: 100% polyester.
- Thermal insulation: 100% polyester (DuPont™ ComforMax™).
- Membrane: 100% ePTFE (GORE-TEX).