Rain Warrior H2Out gloves have been designed to combine maximum waterproofness and extreme lightness, ideal features for long rides in temperate rainy conditions. The result has been achieved thanks to the lamination process that reduces the thickness of the gloves shell maximizing hands mobility.
Thanks to the Warrior knuckle protectors SPIDI Rain Warrior H2Out have CE certification to EN 13594:2015 Lev.1 standard.
- Side of hand padding
- Back of hand padding
- Palm padding
- Reinforcements with Warrior technology applied on the palm
- PPE protective motorcycle gloves EN 13594: 2015 certified with Lev.1 knuckles protectors
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- Warrior knuckles shield
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Anti-absorbent water barrier
- Unlined waterproof glove
- Average weight 0,2 Kg
- Flap for easy glove wearing
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Punched mesh fabric
- Elasticized fabric
- Neopren: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- Variable-density polyurethane shield having shock absorber functions
- High resistant suede microfiber
- Reflex zones for night-riding