The WFX Max may be considered the sportiest and most visually aggressive of our technical winter gloves, specifically due to its injected PU forearm protective shell borrowed from our high-end Racing glove, the RFX Race, and its visible carbon protective shells. The list of its features goes on and on: a neoprene topside and total Digital Pittards® leather palm for exceptional grip and texture in the rain. A double-cuff on-off system that includes a first, relatively tight neoprene cuff for good thermal insulation and a weatherproof effect, combined with a wider cuff to place over your jacket. A new weatherproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane. Thinsulate™ 200 g lining for optimal thermal insulation. In other words, the WFX Max gives the max and offers exceptional comfort and steering sensitivity for a winter glove.
- Full-grain goatskin, nylon fabric, and neoprene construction (topside) / Digital Pittards® leather (palm) for grip.
- Weatherproof internal GORE-TEX membrane.
- Thinsulate™ 200 g thermal insulation.
- Carbon metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells.
- TPR protective palm slider shell.
- TPU forearm protective shell.
- Perforated cowhide palm reinforcement.
- Dual closure system.