Lined with Thinsulate® G and polar fleece, they’re designed to cope with cold and wet urban days. Our renowned hydratex® membrane (the H2O component of the gloves) is used in a Z-Liner construction with McFit® technology to keep things comfortable and dry during any ride.
The outer shell is then constructed with multiple materials: abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin covers the palm while the upper hand is carried out in PWR|shell stretch. For protection, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are equipped with our heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider, Temperfoam® finger and thumb knuckles and an additional layer of PWR|shield at the palm.
Wrapped in a sleek design and ready for the elements, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are prepared for what the road, and weather, have in store.
- Connect Finger Tip
- Knitted cuff (The knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable)
- Visor wiper (The index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function)
- Hydratex®|Z-liner with McFit® technology
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ G 100g
- Polar fleece
- Hard shell knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- Reflection at finger
- Connect finger tip fabric (operate touch screens)
- Flock PU
- PU (polyurethane) coated fabric
- PWR|Shell heavy rib
- PWR|Shell stretch
- These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating.