The Discovery H2O boots are designed for motorcyclists who need the stability and safety of off-road boots, the features and user-friendliness of a tour boot and the comfort of a trekking boot.
The Vibram® Apex Sole provides grip, stability and control, and the added multi density EVA layer absorbs shock while the anatomic foot bed makes the boot extremely comfortable. The clever Boa closure significantly reduces the weight of the boot and makes for a perfect fit with the simple turn of a knob.
The laminated hydratex®|Sphere membrane keeps feet dry and the reinforced areas offer topnotch protection without making any concessions to comfort.
- Boa® fit system
- Easy entrance pull strap
- Antibacterial 3D mesh lining
- Anatomically shaped ankle cup
- Automatically shaped footbed
- Gusseted tongue construction
- PP insole with integrated shank
- Rubber abrasion edge
- Rubber gear shift pad
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Waterproofing hydratex®|Sphere (The hydratex®|Sphere waterproofing technology is laminated directly to the outer shell of our boots. The laminated membrane keeps feet dry and shielded against the elements)
- Multi-density EVA shock-absorbing midsole
- Vibram® Apex Sole
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced heel
- Reinforced toe
- SEESOFT™ protection at tongue (The SEESOFT™ protectors reduces the energy transmitted to your leg by the impact of rocks and other road debris that may strike you while riding.)
- Thermoformed heel cup
- Thermoformed shin guard
- Thermoformed toecap
- Reflection at heel
- CORDURA® 500D
- Suede leather with WR finish
- These boots or shoes are certified according to the EN 13634 Standard, published in 2017 and have achieved level 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | WR | SRB | IPS rating.