- Flexible and light microfibre
- Water resistant E-Dry lining membrane
- Ankle protection through a new lateral controlled flexion system
- Eleveit buckles with micrometric adjustment
- Eleveit design double compound and double colour rubber sole
C.L.F Controlled Lateral Flexion
A PU FRAME SAFEGUARDS THE SIDEWAYS MOVEMENT OF THE ANKLE.
The system is externally applied to the sides of the boot and a central articulation located at the height of the ankle bone controls the inclination of the leg.The upper plate of the skeleton connects to the lower plate by means of a metallic stud that moves inside a housing with two preset stop points.In this way, the lateral movement of the joint is mechanically controlled within the natural arc of flexion, preventing any excessive extension and any dangerous twisting.
These boots or shoes are certified according to the EN 13634 Standard, published in 2010