What does the warranty cover?
If any defect covered by the limited warranty is detected within 2 years from the date of purchase, MotoMarket will repair or replace the defective product through its own distribution network, after the defect has been verified.
Exclusions and limitations of coverage
This warranty only covers material and manufacturing defects.
MotoMarket may not be held responsible for any product defects attributable to any other cause, whether in whole or in part, including (by way of example, without limitations):
• Damage caused by improper use, neglect and/or normal internal and external wear.
• Scratches, abrasions, paint chips, or other damage caused to the external painted parts of the helmet due to impacts.
• Scratches, abrasions, paint chips, or other damage caused to the helmet's visor due to impacts or lack of proper cleaning.
• Damage caused by the application of adhesives and/or glues.
• Damage resulting from accidents.
• Any changes or modifications made to the helmet or equipment by the user or by any third parties.
• Damage resulting from any kind of paint/varnish applied to the product by the user or by any third parties.
• Colour changes or damage caused by exposure to harmful chemicals.
• Colour changes or damage caused by exposure to sunlight and/or heat sources.
• Changes in the fluorescent colours used in the graphics on certain models as a result of direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
• The use of incompatible accessories or other accessories not sold by MotoMarket.